[[Currently under Construction]]
Beware: Construction Site!!
The YBF Committee delegates much of its work to small Working Groups (WGs), who draft suggestions and documents for discussion around the Forum. Our WGs include the following:
- the YBF Bus Station Working Group has produced a report entitled “Better than a Bus Station?”. This proposes a modern bus interchange on the southern side of the station near where Cycle Heaven now is, with a walk/cycle bridge going over to the north “York Central” side of the station. “Better than a Bus Station?” is available here. It will be discussed at the YBF Open Meeting in West Offices at 5.30 on Tuesday 18th September 2018.
- The YBF “Better than a Bus Station?” report formed a major part of our response to the Council’s “Station Front” consultation. This response is available here.
- the YBF York Central Consultative Forum (YCCF) Working Group
- the York Council Consultations WG: this currently includes consultations on
- Scarborough Bridge
- York StationFront, and
- Wigginton Road.
- the YBF Parish Councils Working Group
- the YBF “Route Champions” Working Group: these are our “local experts” who use the individual routes. Is your route here? If not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll try to enlist you as Route Champion for that route!
- Currently the following routes have “Route Champions”:
- Park and Ride Routes
- Route 4 (Acomb: volunteers please?!)
- Route 20
- Routes 42 and 42S (Selby: John Cattanach) – see here
- Stamford Bridge routes
- Wilberfoss Routes
- Easingwold Routes
- the YBF Parliamentary Committees Working Group
- This WG responds to parliamentary and similar consultations, including