- We are still a small team and need more members to come forward to help.
- We must become more than fire-fighters dealing with crises of the moment. Issues on the horizon include:
- York Central (a 72-hectare site of mainly former railway land behind the station) and proposed bus/rail interchange
- York City Centre development plans and potential changes to bus services
- Building work in the City Centre which impacts on bus services eg Rougier Street, Stonebow
- Possible further attempts to cut bus subsidies and bus services
- We want to work more closely with Council Officers and Bus Operators to ensure that York’s bus users’ needs are built in to their future plans.
Download our meeting notes